Well-timed pruning goes a long way toward improving your landscape investment. There are seven good reasons for professional St. Louis shrub pruning.
7 Benefits of Proper Shrub Pruning:
- Properly pruned shrubs and trees not only look more attractive, but also grow healthier and more vigorously.
- When you prune plants to let in more air and light, surrounding plants and turfgrass often benefit.
- Pruning maintains or reduces the size of the plant and removes dead, diseased, and/or broken branches.
- Pruning returns plants to their more natural growth patterns and makes them stronger by removing suckers, water sprouts, or other weak limbs and branches.
- Without pruning, trees and shrubs can outgrow their locations, and become unsightly.
- Pruning can also remove branches and limbs that might pose a hazard to people, homes, or power lines.
- Most shrubs can handle a pruning schedule of 2 – 3 times per year.
Our Service Areas:
We proudly service the following St. Louis areas: Arnold, Barnhart, Fenton, Imperial, Kirkwood, Mehlville, Oakville, Pevely, South St. Louis City, Sunset Hills, and Webster Groves.
Lawn Maintenance Calendar
Consult our handy lawn care calendar to develop a monthly lawn maintenance schedule for a healthy, beautiful lawn and landscape in your yard that will make the neighbors green with envy year-round.
“I wanted to compliment you and your crew for the excellent work that was done at my house today. Everything looks great and your employees were friendly, professional, and extremely hardworking.”
– Blake in St. Louis
See what other customers say