Lawn Mowing Service
We use commercial-grade equipment to ensure the best appearance of your lawn. All of our crews are extensively trained to provide you with the best service, customized to meet the specific needs of your lawn.
Why our St. Louis lawn mowing service takes the trophy:
- Our lawn mowing service will be provided once a week for approximately 32 cuts, weather permitting, from April through November.
- Your lawn will be mowed at a height of 3 1/2 to 4 inches, depending on the time of year, and the clippings will be recycled back into the lawn to return nutrients to the plants.
- Mowing blades are sharpened and changed on our equipment daily to ensure a clean cut and less injury to the grass blades.
- Walks and driveways will be edged with string trimmers at a 90 degree angle to ensure a crisp clean appearance. Areas uncut by the mowers will be trimmed with string trimmers at the same height as the other lawn areas.
- Hard surfaces such as patios, decks, sidewalks and driveways will be blown free of grass clippings with a commercial-grade leaf blower.
- Proper mowing, considering the cutting height and frequency, is by far the most important factor when maintaining a beautiful and healthy lawn.
Our Service Areas:
We proudly service the following St. Louis areas: Arnold, Barnhart, Fenton, Imperial, Kirkwood, Mehlville, Oakville, Pevely, South St. Louis City, Sunset Hills, and Webster Groves.
Lawn Maintenance Calendar
Consult our handy lawn care calendar to develop a monthly lawn maintenance schedule for a healthy, beautiful lawn and landscape in your yard that will make the neighbors green with envy year-round.
“I wanted to compliment you and your crew for the excellent work that was done at my house today. Everything looks great and your employees were friendly, professional, and extremely hardworking.”
– Blake in St. Louis
See what other customers say